My top five festive and budget friendly party shoe picks

I have total FOMO at the moment! It was my work's Christmas party on Friday and of course I gave the free bar a miss due to the current 'growing a human' situation, but that hasn't stopped me scouring the high street for my favourite party wear this festive season.
 
Here are my top 5 shoe picks this party season.
 
https://images.asos-media.com/products/new-look-very-high-platform-sandal/8828055-1-black?$XL$?$XXL$&wid=300&fmt=jpeg&qlt=80,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1,0.4,6,1&iccEmbed=0&printRes=72
 
New Look via ASOS - £27.99
These are your classic black strappy party shoe and they go with absolutely everything. How can you go wrong at this price?
 
HALLELUJAH Ankle Boots
 
Topshop - £69.99
Now these are a little more pricey and will be a marmite love it or hate it shoe, but I LOVE them!. I would wear these amazing glitter sock boots with a very simple black dress and let them do all the talking. How cute is the bow detail! 
 
Lola Feather Trim Platform Heels
 
Boohoo - £28.00
Being pink with faux fur, these are my cutesy pick. I would wear these with black skinny jeans and a pretty floaty blouse.
 
MESMERISE Bow Heel Sandals
 
Topshop - £20.00
These are a bloody bargain as they are currently in the sale, but the're only £29.00 full price anyway! Team these with a black dress or black skinnies and there will be no stopping your dancing feet.  
 
Mia Embossed Velvet Platform Heels
 
Boohoo - £22.00
The colour of these are to die for. A nice simple but statement shoe will go with any outfit, plain or patterned, and with a block heel and platform you will be able to go all night.
 
 
Click the pictures to go straight to your dream shoe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere