So three are becoming four


So.....if you follow me on instagram you will know that Dan and I are indeed expecting a little one to join us in 2018. So instead of a family of three (counting our furbaby of course), we will become a family of four! Scary but exciting stuff!


Pregnancy points:

Due date - March 2018

How far through pregnancy - 25 weeks

Baby's sex - boy

Symptoms - heartburn, tiredness, bleeding gums, hair growth, sweet tooth, breathlessness, needing the loo every ten minutes

Morning sickness - None


I have been very lucky so far with my pregnancy. I am over half way through with no sickness! Trimester three may not be as lucky due to a couple of reasons, but fingers crossed my pregnancy luck continues.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere