This is what we came for

Having recently moved 30 miles to North Staffordshire from South Staffordshire I would have never of thought there would be so much to discover. Living in the midlands all my life I assumed I knew all there was to know. Wrong!!! We have been here a year now and I am discovering new things every weekend. Little pubs, things to do, shopping centres, restaurants, local business it is just non-stop.

The newest discovery was a little country pub called The Boar Inn in Moddershall. Absolutely stunning little pub in a tiny village overlooking a pond and small lake full of ducks and swans. Really was so relaxing and the regulars seem lovely and we were felt to feel very welcome even though we had never been there before. The pub is very well kept but still maintains it traditional county style and the flowers were beautiful. Only thing I would say is that it is cash only but if you go prepared there's no issues. I will 100% be visiting again!


A few pics from our visit

Why the welcome signs says Gibbs Mew I will never know - still cute though






The rebel ducks stopping cars from leaving the village



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?