Review: Penny Dreadful

 
My Rating - 4/5

People you may know - Eva Green, Billie Piper, Ashton Kutcher

Love this series so much. My husband and me have watched all 3 series in under 2 weeks. It has action, romance, supernatural beings e.g. werewolf, familiar characters e.g. Frankenstein, rich and poor people. It never gets boring as it has the main story that most characters are involved in, but then they all have their own stories. I would say there is only about 2 episode fillers/setting the scene episodes where I wasn't absolutely glued to the TV, but for all the other episodes I didn't even check instagram once (record!!!!!). Over all the acting is quite good, no cringe worthy performances. Definitely recommended and I can't wait for the season to kick off again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?