I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

 
Well guys it is BBQ season, and boy is it my favourite. I am definitely accustom to a corn on the cob or two. There is nothing better than sitting in the garden, taking in the fresh air and chilling in your own space with friends, family, good food and a cold beer.
 
Part of this perfection is down to having a nice garden. You don't want to be sitting in a junk yard do you? Well, I have to admit..... I HATE gardening and I couldn't think of any worse way to spend my weekends. I love sitting in a nice garden, but I am not one for making it that way. Luckily the hubby loves it!
 
I thought I would share some pics of my garden as it is one of my favourite spaces when it's sunny, and my favourite view from my sofa looking out through my French doors when its colder.
 
Love and peace
 
xoxox
 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere