Honey I'm Home!



Well hello guys...... long time no see....well, that's the world's biggest understatement.

I AM BACK!!!

After 2 years I am finally back with you all. Been concentrating on real life/boring work stuff over the last couple of years. Moved house, new job, 2 promotions, new hair (not fully blonde anymore) and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, I am mixing things up a bit and the blog will be more of a lifestyle blog with a little bit of everything. As I have grown older I have found new interests (mostly cooking) and I will be sharing and rambling on about things hat are rattling around my brain box: fashion, cooking, health, happiness, cooking, beauty, thoughts and feelings. We will see how it goes,

As always let me know if you want to see anything specific or prefer a type of blog post. I am just going to be using this blog as a notepad for what is swirling around my head.

I will be looking to post a couple of times a week (hopefully).

Speak soon

Peace and Love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?