Pattern up those trousers

 





 
Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop via eBay
Loafers - TK Maxx
Bay - Primark
Watch - Topshop
 
This is what I wore to the pub with the hubby the other day, as we are making the most of some annual leave at the moment.
 
I love these trousers as they are so comfy and really brighten up any day or night outfit.
 
These loafers are my newest purchase, at just £16 in the TK Maxx sale they are a bargain! They normally retail at £49.99 as they are Katy Kiro. My luck was obviously in.
 
I have been on the look out for a new watch for ages and when I saw this one in Topshop I knew it was the one. It is silver and gold, so goes with any jewellery.
 
Lastly, the bag was from good old Primarni and it was £6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First saw this on LLYMLRS and had to go and grab it.
 
It's really sunny here in Wolves today, I hope it's sunny where you are and you are making the most of it.
 
What's your most recent purchase?
 
Love and peace
 
Samantha
 
xoxox
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?