Lady likeness

 
Image 1 of ASOS PASHA High Heels
Image 1 of ASOS PASHA High Heels
I am obsessed with these BEAUTIFUL babies from ASOS!
 
I have been searching for some lady like pointed courts for some time, but haven't found a pair that I have fallen in love with.... until now.
 
I spotted this pair on the amazing ASOS and had to order them. I couldn't choose between the two above colours, so I ordered both to see what they looked like and would then decide which ones I wanted to keep. Do you think a pair have been returned??? No way! At a bargain of £17.50 each in the sale it was meant to be! I think they have gone up to £18.50 now but are still in the sale.
 
They are to die for. I have quite wide feet so I find it hard to wear pointed shoes but these are perfect as are not too pointed. They are perfect with any dress or skinny jeans and completely make an outfit without taking focus off the clothes. I wore the black pair at the weekend and can not wait to test drive the nude pair either.
 
I am now covered for all outfits and all occasions.
 
What are your favourite shoes at the moment?
 
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?