Christmas flower



So I went out with my 2 besties to Birmingham mailbox for an amazing evening of fillet steak and cocktails just before Christmas for our annual girls night. Lush! 

I had to show you the dress I wore! Was gorgeous and such a bargain. It was a midi dress from Primarni for an amazing £13!!!! Felt and fitted great. Definitely a thumbs up from the Blonde. 

Sorry for picture quality as it was in a lovely place called Baccus Bar, but it is very dark in there. I will do another post with my Christmas outfits with hopefully better quality pics. 

Also, just to let you know my laptop is sadly on its last legs and I need to get a new one, hence the lack of posts. 

Hope you have all had an awesome Christmas and have a wicked night planned for New Years. 

Samantha 

xoxox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere