Top Birthday Shop

Photo 1 of **Savannah Dress by Motel  Photo 1 of Mix Knit Slouchy Jumper  Photo 1 of Strap Back Slip Dress 
Photo 1 of Bruised Floral Tube Skirt  Photo 1 of Oriental Floral Cigarette Trousers  Photo 1 of **Safari Print Elasticated Shorts by Oh My Love 
Photo 1 of Gwenda Leather Courts  Photo 1 of Boyfriend Coat  Photo 1 of APPOSE Heavy Cut Out Boots
 
Well, it was birthday a few days ago and the girls know me far too well, as I ended up getting lots of Topshop vouchers. I just have one problem, I want EVERYTHING. They have so many gorgeous pieces at the moment I just do not know what I am going to use my vouchers on.
 
Above are some of my favourite things they have at the moment. But I love everything!
 
I think I will definitely be getting the mint green jumper as I have had my eye on that for months.
 
What is your favourite Topshop piece at the moment? What would you recommend I use my vouchers on?
 
Peace and love
 
Samanath
 
xoxox
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?