The New Venture

 
 
 
So....... the big news I was talking about a couple of posts ago........drum roll please............................
 
I have started my very own business.
 
Get Ready
with Samantha Melsom
 
I have always been creative with hair, make up and of course you all know my love for nails. So, I thought "why not share my passion and earn a few pennies doing something I enjoy".
 
I will be getting local ladies ready for nights out, occasions and or keeping their nails looking lush.
 
It all started years ago when I used to do friends hair and make up for nights out, which was a common occurrence. Also, at the start of this year after having a shellac manicure for Christmas I bought all the equipment so I could do gel nails at home to save me having to pay ridiculous prices every 2 weeks to maintain my shellac nails and ended up doing my friends nails too. Then, a couple of months ago my mother in law was off to a 1920's theme garden party and she didn't know how to style her hair so I offered to do it for her. She was impressed and asked why I wasn't a hairdresser. All her friends thought she had been to the hairdressers to get it styled professionally.
 
This is when I decided to make a business out of it. Why not?
 
 
If you are not miles away get in touch and make an appointment. If there is anything you don't see listed in services just drop me a message and ask.
 
There is also a gallery of work to have a snoop through.
 
Wish me luck in my new business venture.
 
Peace and love
 
Samantha
 
xoxox
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?