Long time no see

I'm Back!!!!!
 
Sorry I have been away forever, I have had a really busy year career wise, with studying and seeking my promotion/ new role. But I am there now and settled in as a Mortgage Advisor at a new Building Society. Yay. Finally.
 
Anyway, on to more interesting things. It was our 2nd anniversary last week and went to Yorkshire for a couple of days to get away. We just chilled out, drank and ate to much and ended up visiting 3 museums. (Yes, we are total geeks!)
 
Here is what I wore (not for all three days mind). Photo is taken in the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester where we visited on the way home.
 
 
Dress - Primark
Messenger bag - H&M (old)
Brogues - Primark
 
I LOVE this dress. It has to be one of my favourite things in my wardrobe. What a statement and it is such a flattering style. Down the back there are little gold buttons as well, and we know detailing makes things look more expensive. I think it was only £13 as well!
 
 
How cute is the detailing on these gorgeous brogues. They were only £12 as well. Bargain! (Excuse the carpet, it belongs to the hotel we stayed in.)

 
I have had this gorgeous statement bag for around 3 years and love it. It can hold all my junk as well. You have got to love a splash of red with an outfit. (Again, hotel upholstery.)

 
This was an anniversary present from my mother in law. This smell is me all over. Not too girlie but still feminine. My absolute favourite perfume of all time is Vivienne Westwood Boudoir but I hadn't tried this one. But I love it.
 
I have also been working on something else recently which I think deserves it's own post, so keep a look out.
 
I am aiming to do at least one blog post per week from now on and I am considering starting to make YouTube videos. But there will be more on my YouTube ideas shortly.
 
You won't be able to get rid of me this time. ;-)
 
Have a lovely evening.
 
Peace and love
 
Samantha
 
xoxox
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?