Hair inspiration - The Olsen Twins

 
 
 
 
 
I am still not happy with my hair colour or condition at the moment. I have been trying to grow it for the last 2 years and feel I am getting no where. But I must keep going with it.
 
I have gone from a far too yellow and very light blonde to a dark dirty blonde within the last few months and I am still not convinced. Looking back on photos from my birthday a couple of weeks ago I feel my hair colour makes me look even more pale than usual. I have been scouring the internet for inspiration and found it staring right at me.
 
I am slightly obsessed with the beautiful Olsen twins for many reasons. Style, height (yes they are midgets like me) , make up and most of all hair. I think I may just take in the above pictures to a salon and say 'I want this hair'.
 
Only thing left to do is find a nice local salon who doesn't charge the world. Mission or what?
 
Which Celeb has your favourite hair style and colour?
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere