Big up for Miss Sporty!

No I'm not talking about Mel C! I am absolutely loving Miss Sporty make up at the moment. I think it is amazing value for money!

Here we have a pale nude lipstick called 'strip-tease', a deep, rich red colour with a more purple tone than others called 'dream' and 'studio lash' liquid eyeliner.

I have had the nude lippy for a while and use it all the time as it just puts a lovely shimmer on the lips. I love this one with dark eyes for a night out.

I have been looking for a red lipstick for ages but most of then have orangey tones and they don't suit my skin tone. But this deep red is perfect. The colour pigment is brilliant and it comes out a really lush colour on the lips. Only thing is, it does rub off quite easy if u are drinking from cups/glasses. But at £2.99 a lippy who's complaining. It was the perfect colour I have been searching for.

Now, this eyeliner is to die for. I normally use loreal super liner carbon gloss liquid eyeliner as it has a sponge like tip, which I find much easier to apply. I was a bit strapped for cash at the end of the month but was desperate for a top up and discovered this beauty. Everything about the Miss Sporty one is the same as the Loreal. Dark black colour, application an staying power. This eyeliner was also £2.99, and they had 3 for 2 on all Miss Sporty in boots at the moment so it is an absolute steal.

Would defo recommend this brand at the moment for value for money and I will defo be continuing to buy the eyeliner.

Hope you all had a brill Xmas and New Year.

Loadsa lv

xoxox

Comments

  1. think my first ever mascara was by miss sporty. i do love cheap brands!

    chlo @ chlowitty blogs
    having a small giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere