Anchor me down







T-shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Brogues/ Creepers - Internacionale
Cardigan - Topshop
Belt - hubby's - RochaJohnRocha 

Was very weird to finish work in daylight today instead of starting and finishing when it is dark. Went for coffee with my mother in law and wore this little outfit. Will probably be skanky and wear it to the local later as well, for my mate Tom's birthday.

Got this T-shirt the other day and I love it, I have a slight obsession with anchors for some unknown reason. As you can imagine I fell in love with it instantly.

The shorts were a bargain on the Topshop Sale rail in wolves. I could not believe my luck. I ordered a pair of black levi's from ebay after searching for months and they didn't fit right when they came, gutted. But these are so cute and have a scalloped cotton edge. So a little different that I like.

These shoes are lovely. They are between creepers and brogues in a black suedette material. So comfy and light. It's like wearing slippers. I am surprised they haven't made it onto the blog already as wear them alot. They are a bargain, as they are from Internacionale, which is a shop I have not long discovered after a store opened not long before xmas in Wolves. 

Stole Borrowed my hubby's belt which I discovered in his wardrobe. Do you wear anything of your bf's?

Hope you all have a brilliant Saturday evening. 

Loadsa lv

xoxoxoxox



Comments

  1. i just realised i wasn't following u! would like to see another pic of those shoes :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere