Versace for H and M

Omg have you seen this collection yet. I think I died and went to heaven. Seriously amazing.

I am loving anything black with studs at the moment and half this collection is just that. The other half being bold bright luxury prints which made an enormous statement.

Who would of though Versace garments would ever be in my price range. They even have jewellery and home garments.

Just picked a few of my faves to share with u, I have to have the black studded bag, leather jacket and black/ gold vest dress. (told u, ant black with studs).

Get yourself over to H and M right now.

Which is your fave?

xXx

Comments

  1. Love that we can get Versace in H&M :)

    XoXo Rikke
    ImRiley.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally will never hear the end of this Versace for H&M thing, I swear it's on every single blog! If there's so much hype about it, it's bound to be worth checking out, though! There's a new outfit post up on my blog and I'd really love to hear what you think of it. Feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere