Leopard & Levi's

 

 

Cardigan - Topshop (last year)
Leopard Print Blouse - New Look (last year)
Levi Shorts - Vintage from Camden Market
Converse - present from the hubby
Very quick post today in between enjoying my one day off. Hubby took the pictures in a hurry, so I apologise for the bad quality. Even Tilly got in on the last pic.

Love these shorts. First pair of vintage Levi's and totally addicted. Got them on my hen do in London. I want some in black and pair with studs next. Need another trip to Camden me.

Totally fixated on leopard print yet again. Its my fail save. Always liven's up an outfit.

Anyway off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. What are your guy's addictions at the moment? Any leopard print?

xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere