On Ice


Heeelllooooo.....Haven't been anyway to take outfit pics this week. Stayed in all weekend and have just chilled and saved the pennies for the big things to come. But hopefully should have some this weekend though folks.

Been sorting things out for the wedding only 25 days until we fly to the beautiful Mauritius. The Vivienne Westwood's and vintage style jewellery are all packed ready. Just sorting out last minute touches and trying to sort my hen do outfit out. My bezzie's still haven't told me where we are going but the dress code is black dress with bright coloured shoes. Going for black skater dress and orange wedges. Will make sure lots of pics are taken for you guys.

I know I don't have many followers but would like to thank the few I have for the lovely comments and emails.

Just some inspiration from my all time fave blogs, I have spotted this week to leave you with on this mild Tuesday eve.......went a bit geeky on you then ;)


Photobucket
MARY-KATE OLSEN LEOPARD LOAFERS MESSY HAIR THE ROW BAG STRIPES STRIPED

xXx

Comments

  1. The wedding sounds really exciting, I wish you well for that :-). You look lovely in the picture by the way, and LLYMLRS is one of my favourite fashion blogs too.

    Sarah
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos!! these ladies all have such great looks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fashion inspiration. So many of those girls are bangin' with impeccable style and blogs.


    Great post!
    Jackie
    jumpinjackss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?