Fearne Cotton - Get the Gear

Fearne Cotton Knows That Layering Is The Key To A Comfy Yet Chic Airport Outfit, 2011
Fearne Cotton

Black (Black) 30in Skinny Jean | 198229901 | New Look New Look £14.99


Missguided £17.99

Bow Front Ballet Pump in Red Matalan £12.00

River Island £19.99

Forever 21 £22.75


Thought this kind of blog post was needed as I love reading them, and I always want to know where to get look-a-likes.

Would you like to read more of these kind of posts?

Sorry that the blouse pic is bit blurry, couldn't get it any clearer unless it was tiny. How cute is the bowler hat with the little ears!!! Think this is will be the next thing if I am honest. Like the furry aniamls hats last autum/winter. What do you think?

Loves xXx



Comments

  1. I really enjoy reading these posts, especially when it's about fashionable people such as Fearne Cotton. I love that top she is wearing, and the misguided one is such a fab alternative. Love the bowler hat (even though I don't know if I'd have the confidence to wear one!)

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is adorable. I'm not sure if I could pull it off though, haha! I like posts like this....thanks for sharing.

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?