This Week's Nail Obsession



I have been changing my nail varnish nearly everyday this week, I don't know whats got into me! Start of the week I went for the hot pink and gold glitter nails that fade into each other. I thought these nails were quite fun but didn't go with all of my clothes. I then picked up this beautiful mint green polish. How beautiful and delicate is it?!?!?!??! I love it. The quality of the nail varnish itself isn't that good though... boo!!!! Started chipping in a day or so its from collection 2000, was only £1.79 for a small bottle. I got the coral one as well as my trusted Barry M one is running low. Starting to regret going for the cheaper option now. I have decided to go au naturel for a while to give my poor nails a break. The only problem.... I bite my nails when they have no pretty colours on!

I had an awesome weekend, didn't do anything special but saw friends, had drinks, had many laughs and spent quality time with the other half. Fun times, just what I needed to recover from being ill.

Hope your weekend was as good as mine.

Much Love

Samantha

Comments

  1. Your nails are gorgeous! I really, really love the hot pink and gold nails, what nail polish did you use for the gold? It's exactly what I'm looking for!
    Also love the mint - really pretty for spring and summer. It reminds me, I need to get me some new shades for this season!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shades and your nails too...M following you ..follow me http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous nail art!the first is more strange,the second is a bit romantic :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold is a the make 'W7'. It's a cheap make and I got it from an independant cosmetics shop the nail varnish only cost £1. It stays on VERY well though, well it's hard to get off. lol. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

My top five festive and budget friendly party shoe picks

Well Hello JD

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?