Moroccan Madness

                 

I am loving Moroccan prints at the moment. Even though I do have a confession, I do not own anything as yet with this beautiful print. How vibrant and fun are all this pictures. I love it. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff.

Another romantic reason why I love Morocco is because my gorgeous husband to be proposed to me while we were on holiday there in September :) I suppose I will never forget this amazing country.

I have now purchased a camera and a tripod is on its way, so you should be seeing a lot more of me on here!!! (Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but oh well.)

Only one more day until the weekend!! What are you guys getting up to???

Much Love

Samantha

Comments

  1. I want to see Morocco so badly. Love the Moroccan prints.I agree..they are so vibrant and fun :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those crazy prints! and your proposal sounds super cute <3

    can't wait to see your pictures! i recently got my tripod not too long ago.. it's amazing how big of a difference it makes!

    sighs i gotta study for my midterm tomorrow =(
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You are so lucky to have been there! It is in my top 3 places to get to!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere