Moroccan Madness

                 

I am loving Moroccan prints at the moment. Even though I do have a confession, I do not own anything as yet with this beautiful print. How vibrant and fun are all this pictures. I love it. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff.

Another romantic reason why I love Morocco is because my gorgeous husband to be proposed to me while we were on holiday there in September :) I suppose I will never forget this amazing country.

I have now purchased a camera and a tripod is on its way, so you should be seeing a lot more of me on here!!! (Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but oh well.)

Only one more day until the weekend!! What are you guys getting up to???

Much Love

Samantha

Comments

  1. I want to see Morocco so badly. Love the Moroccan prints.I agree..they are so vibrant and fun :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those crazy prints! and your proposal sounds super cute <3

    can't wait to see your pictures! i recently got my tripod not too long ago.. it's amazing how big of a difference it makes!

    sighs i gotta study for my midterm tomorrow =(
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You are so lucky to have been there! It is in my top 3 places to get to!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

My top five festive and budget friendly party shoe picks

Well Hello JD

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?