Lucy In Disguise - Harvey Nichols Launch

Lily Allen Lucy in Disguise launch

How amazing do the two sisters look at their new collection launch for Harvey Nichols!!! Miss Allen you are beautiful in this gorgeous frock! I want Lily's dress, agree?


114696100, Getty Images /Getty Images Entertainment

I love this girl so much, Miss Winstone Rocking out with a leather jacket and stunning dress. Love the hair too!!!! Will have to get plaiting for this look! Don't you just wish you could look this effortlessly glam?


Bip Ling - I am loving the dress but I'm not sure on that jacket though my dear. What do you think of this outfit?

114696102, Getty Images /Getty Images Entertainment

I love this colour on Sophie Ellis Bextor, compliments her skin tone.

114696084, Getty Images /Getty Images Entertainment

Mary Charteris stands out in a red jumpsuit.

114696090, Getty Images /Getty Images Entertainment

How cute dos Chloe Moretz look?

I think Lily and Jaime shone at the launch. I love these two girls so much! Looked a very glam vintage evening. If only I could of been there, I wish! I am going to have to take a trip to Lucy in Disguise, seems amazing.

Did you see the documentary 'Lily Allen: From Riches to Rags'? I fell in love with the shop when I watched that.

Pics are from Vogue or GettyImages.

Hope you guys are enjoying the bank holiday weekend?!?!?

Loads Love x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere