Tuesday Picks

I need something to put a smile on my face today so found this amazing clip of Lee Evans. I think he is a genius. I'm sorry girls but this is all sooooo true. That's why it's so funny. Made me LOL.



How cute is this????????? I love the hair and the white knee highs. Lush!!!


Good old Fearne Cotton had a bit of this on the go today on Radio One. Forgot it existed. Forgot all about Fall Out Boy. How could I??? One of my first Indie/ Rock bands that got me from the chav side. Oh dear... won't make that mistake again.

Won't ramble on any more, was a long post yesterday, just wanted to share some of my likes of the day. 4

Hugs

Samantha xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere