The Secret Garden

H&M Top

I want this skirt!!! Its so hard for me to find maxi skirts as I'm so short. My mom normally takes them up for me. I love the pattern of this skirt. The sunnies and hairband set this look off perfectly. Click on the pic to go to her lookbook page.

 Image 1 of ASOS Grecian Style Leaf Metal Hair Band White (White) Panel Batwing Top | 215396710 | New Look

My findings for the look above. Pictures contain links, so get clicking.

Beautiful Chimenea
Bought the other half this gorgeous little chimenea for the garden as it's his birthday next week. It's lovely, didn't take long to put together and looks perfect in out garden. Will keep us and ours friends nice and toasting on these mild evenings. Can't wait to put it to the test this evening.

We have been trying to train Tilly which is proving quite successful. She will now sit before you give her a treat and is starting to respond the 'No' when she is being naughty. So fingers crossed.

Song of the day is, Katy B 'Broken Record'. I know it's a bit on the chav side but it's my guilty pleasure at the moment. take a listen.




Thanks so much to the brilliant people who are commenting and following and to everyone who is reading.

Love to all

Samantha xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?