Make-up for Friday





                            

 


     I love all the above make-up looks. I love the smokey eye look!!! I always do that when I go out!





I went for the natural look today. Went for a bite to eat for my other half's birthday. I added the liquid eyeliner to give the look a bit of attitude.

Put a few pics up so you could see the make up from different angles. Need to get a camera so I can record a step by step guide. I lost my last camera on my birthday. Gutted!

Thought I would share this with you as I have been promising make-up looks for a while.

Got the best mate, of the male's round, the chimenea on the go and wine flowing. Going to go and enjoy.

Enjoy the weekend and the lovely weather.

Lots of Love

Samantha xXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?