Hairy Monday

Desperately needed a trim so managed to book myself in with the lovely Charles at Royston and Blythe again. He is brilliant, (and looks a bit like Edward Cullen). He's the one responsible for chopping all my hair off about 6 months ago. I haven't had it cut since as miss my long hair. He's amazing.... you should go take a visit!

1208205_screen_shot_2011-04-17_at_8

1208504_1

1207728_picnik_collage

These looks are awesome!!!!

I have been obsessed with this nail varnish this week I can't get enough of it! Love it, it's so summery and goes with so much. Brightens up my day.

Enjoy your evening, tomorrow is another day closer to the weekend!

Peace out

Samantha xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?