Easter Fun

I hope you are all having an amazing Easter weekend and St George's Day. I have had a pretty chilled out one. Caught up with a friend that has just got back from serving time in Afghanistan with the RAF. Was so nice to see her after 5 MONTHS!!!! So proud of her. Been taking Tilly for some lovely walks, spending time in the sunny garden and relaxing. Just want bank holiday is all about.


Actually got a groove on and gained an easel and some canvas' and even a round one thanks to a good mate. I will take a picture of the final product. Hoping it will turn out okay as it's for on my stairs.






I am in love with the slightly scruffy topknot trend which is all the rage at the moment. I am a huge fan myself and love this style on me. Love it. These are some inspiration pics that I have used to create the amazing new up-do.

Dig those Kirby clips out!

Lots of Love

Samantha xXx

Comments

  1. Love the blog, look at my http://meninaestilosa.blogspotcom
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my go-to, last day before I wash my hair look. good to know its so fashionable lol

    http://alacedream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?