Drop Dead Gorgeous


1183910_prolje_e_je_super_049-horz


OMG!!! Just saw this post on lookbook...... goodness me this is one hell of an outfit!! I LOVE it!!!! When I get paid I am going to track down a pair of Levi shorts on eBay and wear them until they fall off!!! I love the jewellery and the shoes as you know are my fave. found a place you can get copies of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita's click here to go to the June + Julia blog to pre-order yours. They will make them on order so you can request your heel height, colour and texture. I have emailed to enquiry about my preference, but waiting until I get paid to get spending on them. VERY good price as well.

      

Today my inspiration is coming from Lauren Conrad. I have just started watching 'The Hills'. God knows which series or where abouts I have started watching it, but I am nearly addicted. I love the cheesiness and the glamour. But I feel Lauren's style is a little bit more relaxed than the others and I really like that.

Have a good day

Thinking of you all

Samantha xXx

Comments

  1. beautiful outfit. and oohh i adore her style. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere