Bargain Monday


Today I went to take a couple of things back to Primark, as I never try anything on before I buy it from there, don't know why?! Any, instead of getting my well needed funds back I ended up bagging some right bargains. Top picture is a beautiful sheer blouse with some preety cotton shorts, that even have an elasticated waistband at the back (good for those summer bbq's!) and some flat espadrilles in nude. I have been after some for ages. Bottom picture is a batwing top with lace stripes. I loved it so much I bought it in BOTH colours! But with primark prices you can afford to do that. Why choose when you can have both? My best buy bargain are the espradrilles though and AMAZING cost of £3!!!!! How can you complain?

Had a busy weekend full of late nights and friends as was the other half's birthday. Had a brill time and Saturday night we relived the song Teenage Dirtbag. What an anthem! Theres a reminder of how it goes:
That's all from me today. More make-up looks coming up. Need to get this camera sorted then you won't be able to stop me.

Thanks for all the comments and reads. Let me know how my blogs doing.

Hope you all had a brill weekend.

Much love

Samantha xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?