Spring Clean = New Look....

Hope you like the new blog :) I went a bit crazy on the pink. But I love it!!!

Don't you just love this look:
http://lookbook.nu/look/1667384-a-day-last-summer
How CUTE is this??????? I am craving that skirt. I'm gutted... I have seen it in Topshop and never got round to buying it, for some unknown mad reason. The socks complete the look totally!! Since when did fringes look THIS good???

I want some followers and comments..... so if you read this blog, please let me know that I'm not just a loser typing away on her laptop, and let me know you read.

Short post today (for a change!! I bet your glad?!)

Much love

Peace out

MissB xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?