Reminising on the Present

                     





                      

THE VERONICAS - I had completly forgotten about them, Twin Aussie sisters Jessica and Lisa. God knows which one is which. I really like their grunge/glam style. Love the tatts as well. Sometimes I wish I could get a half sleeve but I think I would regret it. They are beautiful. The make good music as well, love their sound.

I have also been introduced to Jamie Woon by my dear friend Hayley. I think his sounds is mesmorising, what an AMAZING VOICE. Such chill out music. Need to get some of his talent onto my ipod!


American Apparel 3d Flower Mesh Jumper, Bdg Pant Legging
http://lookbook.nu/look/1731406-SWEET-TOOTH
I think this look is so sexy, I love loose fittin jumpers off one shoulder with skinny jeans or leggings. Black and cream as such classic colours as well. Her hair is to die for. Need to track down this jumper for sure.

Need to try and go to the gym more than once today, have not being doing well on the fitness front. Only got 26 weeks until my wedding day!!!!!! Oh dear, better get a jog on! Will be good when I can start taking Tilly out for walks aswell which will be next week.

Much Love

Samantha xXx


Comments

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?