Plans.....

Pinch, punch, first of the month........ Happy St. David's Day ....(Is it bad I don't know anything about St. David?)

OMG!!!! Just seen the V Festival 2011 line up!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!
Rhianna, Plan B, Artic Monkeys, Jessie J, Saturdays, Eliza Doolittle, The Script, Dizzie Rascal, Pendulum, Chase and Status, Tinnie Temper, Ellie Goulding, Katy B, You and Me at Six.... list goes on. Link below:
http://www.vfestival.com/v/
I NEED to find some people to go! Any takers?????

Plans this week have changed. Not going to Worthing until tomorrow now. Work commitments have called. Also spoke to new boss today to finalise new contract as I start in a different branch on Monday, same job, bigger and better opportunities.

Watched even more Supernatural last night, series 3 I think. I am addicted even though it scares  me sometimes. My imagination is far to active when I try to go to sleep. But I love Ruby the 'nice' demon. I love her hair too, maybe that's the real reason I like her????????? My fave episode from last night has to be the one where Sam is stuck in a time loop that the Trickster has put him in to show Sam there is nothing he can do to save his brother Dean. Was weird but quite funny as Sam was getting in a right mood!!! lol.

Loving this look today:
http://lookbook.nu/look/1643214-Studs-Sequins
Perfect for when I get to go to V Fest I think. Like the studs on the boots, very rock chick. LOVE the hat with the fringe and long locks. Teamed with a pretty delicate top. PERFECT!!!

Anyway, off to get another cuppa and chill as back to work on Monday. Loving being at home and not work. Thought I would of been climbing the walls by now but I'm getting into this housewife thing!??!!?

much love

MissB xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?