Modern Vs Vintage

I have got to say I am really liking a lot of Republic's new stuff at the moment. A few of my faves are below:
Miso Butterfly BlouseMiso Lace Trim SkortsMiso Two Pocket ShirtMiso Peter Pan DressMiso Floral Pocket PlaysuitMiso Stripe Bandeau DressSoul Cal Deluxe Trilby HatMiso Petal Detail Disc EarringsSoul Cal Deluxe Daisy Shorts
I think my absolute fave is the mustard peter pan collar dress and the trilby. Florals are back with attitude so some of these are perfect for this season. Think they are ace. The price is sooo reasonable as well. How similar is the coral blouse to the one I posted on my previous post from Topshop... a lot cheaper as well!! Just had to share my discovery.

Watched 'Riches to Rags' again this week. Love Lily's London apartment the roof terrace was amazing. Its my dream to live in London city I would actually cry if I ever got the opportunity. 

Over the last week I had realised my taste in interior design has completely changed... like completely changed. I used to love modern, minimalistic, clean cut edges and bright and clean colours. Now I am into the whole vintage look and Laura Ashley prints and things that don't match and carpet cushions. Don't think that style would suit my house though. But then again our spiral staircase is quite vintage looking. Watch this space. The next big purchase I want to make is to get a new sofa. As I'm into my new interiors I am feeling a mint green or burnt orange colour sofa, a big comfy one where you can fall asleep watching TV and snuggle up with the other half.

Love this Sofa.... Very new me


Tilly is getting ever bigger and becoming a right diva. Drives me mad sometimes, but gotta love her. 

Had a good catch up with mates yesterday and my beautiful friend Fiona chauffeured me as well. ;) Thanks Hun.

Hyping this look today:
http://lookbook.nu/look/1724190-New-Blog-Up-Running
I got a very similar scarf to this from Primark for £3!!!! Blue not red though. But still a bargain. Very sophisticated while effortless at the same time. I think you could take this, very easily from day to night!!! Good look!! Still haven't got any lookbook outfits up yet, but I am hoping to do it soon.  

Right off to enjoy my Saturday.

Have a good one... Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Much love

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere