Miller's Summer

      

These are my faves from the Twenty8Twelve SS11 Collection by Sienna and Savannah Miller. I love the way its so casual, girlie and elegant all at the same time. Beautiful collection! I need to invest in at least one of these pieces. They are pieces you would see the girls themselves wear.


1169365_dkgdkgf
Your to Good
I think this look is simple yet amazing. Love knee high socks as you know, and obsessed with the extremely long hair. Its not fair! I want that hair!

Went for a cheeky drink with my lovely friend Fiona last night to cheer me up, went to the Royal London for a change. Love it in there. Fashion sense in there is incredible. Got some inspiration for some new looks, so was productive. My fave trendy place in Wolves. We had discussions and we may do some make-up looks soon, when we do I will share them with you.

Really want to get some of my own looks, hair and make up on here soon. Watch this space.

I have started to receive lovely comments on my blog. If you like my blog, please follow so you do not miss out on any of my ramblings. Thank you again for talking the time to read this blog and leave your blessed comment.

Peace out

Samantha xXx



Comments

  1. I'm loving that animal print dress! Looking forward to seeing your make up looks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?