Meet frank and meet benny

So tonight I'm off to Frankie and Benny's for a good friends birthday. Been planned for a while. Really looking forward to it. Need a night out. I'm not driving too ;) so should be an even better night.

I'm wearing my fave leopard print blouse with black skinnies with some nice black heels. Even painted my nails red to go with my handbag. Some pics below:

 
Nails, fave blouse, matching bag

I decided to do my make up quite plain tonight with brown eyeshadow to compliment my blue eyes with some liquid eye line. Also got some pics of that too.


Eyes

I am loving the combination tonight :)

Well I'm off out, gettin picked up in a min, so speak soon

Love

MissB xxx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere