Green Quotes

Had to pop into town with Mom today... went on the bus! God knows why, for a change I suppose. How stressful. Bus was fully of old, fat, smelly people, could hardly get down the middle of the bus to get off! Then I was fretting about the time as we needed to make sure we caught the bus back, as Mom lives in a rural area buses are not regular!. Nightmare!!! Won't be doing that in a while. Was good in another sense as saw some right bargains! Primark has some amazing summer dresses at the moment can't wait until I get paid :). Love all the patterns. Also found some really good solar garden lights for £1 each!!!! £1!!! Couldn't believe it! will be going back there again.



Zara Skirt, H&M Blouse, Vintage Jewellery
http://lookbook.nu/look/1737442-Little-Green
I love this green skirt, the pale blouse really compliments it. Simple yet classy! I wish my hair was this long. Simple make up tops off the whole look. Think I might dig deep into my wardrobe and see if I have a skirt this colour.



This saying is so personal for me at the moment. I have really realised who my true friends are who I can count on anytime of day or night, who are always there. I love them dearly.


Confidence and happiness are true beauty... I think a reminder is sometimes a good thing.
love

Samantha xXx




Comments

  1. nice mix of style and life inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Your blog is great, I really enjoyed.

    Please have a look at my fashion blog Pretty Portobello .

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are received with love

Popular posts from this blog

My top five festive and budget friendly party shoe picks

Well Hello JD

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?