My First Blog

Hey

First EVER blog...... not really sure what to talk about.  I'm a normal girl who works 9-5'ish and loves her mates and other half and struggles to make ends meet like the rest of them.

Thought I would create a blog to channel my energy into something other than spending money on things I don't need. lol.

I will try and blog as much as possible.

I have to mention the outfit below: (see link)

http://lookbook.nu/look/1565964-Magikarp-Used-Splash

I love this look!! I have this top and think the skirt are amazing! I really need to get some loafers, they are definatley my next purchase.  This outfit is quirky and geeky but I love it!

I have not long discovered lookbook and think it's the best thing since sliced bread. :)

Will write more, just as soon as I have thought of something interesting to write.

Speak soon

MissB

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get this feeling I can dream tonight

Tassels, Tassels Everywhere

Is it even Chistmas without some sparkle?